Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

How To Bypass the sim pin code

Change sim without pin codeThis is a featured page

Way to change sim without code.

1 - put your new sim card inside the phone, but not totaly plugged (the phone don't see the sim and boot without)
2 - put the batterie on but leave a little space to push forward the sim at the end
3 - boot the phone, it will say 'no sim'
4 - push the sim with something slim (a knife ie)
5 - reset the phone with the hard reset code *2767*3855#
IAdditional step apply to the instructions above: when the phone prompt for a code, type 0000 first, optionally after that one the code of the simcard.

that's it. Don't let the phone turn off, or you will need to re-do the same to do again.

1 comment:

  1. my screen is damaged on my current samsung tracfone..so i can take out my sim..put it in the new phone and then retrive my old contacts..wont it say sim error...so what will be my next step exactly?

    ReplyDelete

Do You Like Our Blog?